To our current customers, our present customers and our community.
I hope this note finds you doing well. Nothing is more important to us than the safety and protection of our clients and employees. As we navigate the COVID-19 public health crisis, we want to assure you that Building Concepts is adhering to every precaution recommended by the CDC to prevent the spread of infection.
Building Concepts is following CDC guidance to institute training and preventative measures to reduce the chance of infection in the workplace. Some of these precautions include:
- Our vehicles are sanitized daily and again prior to each site visit.
- Washing hands often for 20 seconds or longer
- Enforcing social distancing, at least 6 feet apart (including in the office, on the road and at your home)
- Employees who are able to work remote, do so.
- Thoroughly sanitizing our work areas daily
- Only one employee per vehicle
- We can provide service without any physical contact between you and our technician
- Every service vehicle is supplied with hand sanitizer
- Mandating that any staff member is to stay home if they have recently traveled outside the country, experience any symptoms, or suspect they’ve been exposed to anyone who is possibly infected
These protocols and service availability may change as the situation evolves. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We thank you for your understanding, your trust and your continued business.